Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm dreaming of a Green Christmas.....


...just like the ones I've never known
where the banana trees are drippin'
and the Thompson's are wishin'
to be, back home in the snow

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas
with every blog post that I write
may your days be merry and dry
and may all your Christmas's be White


It doesn't really seem like Christmas since it's 75 degrees outside and we haven't seen a flake of snow since last march, but I guess we will just have to suffer through it :)
Please pray for us and our feelings of home sickness as we spend our first Christmas without our families. Even more importantly please pray that the people in America, PNG, and all around the world would celebrate the truth of the Christmas rather than materialism.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. :) We miss you guys so much! Its so great to read your stories, I particularly like the spider one! :) GO RACHEL!! I know its got to be hard being away from family but you both are in our daily prayers!! We know you can do it! Just dont forget to come home sometime !:) We love and miss you both tremendously!

    ReplyDelete