Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One random Wednesday...


It was a normal Wednesday before school had begun...I was at maintenance working on invoices when I got a phone call from Jordan.  Our friend Dan and Jordan were planning going into town, and Dan was wondering if I would check in on his son, Little Jordan, while he was gone and make sure he had lunch.  I said it would not be a problem and around lunch time I wandered down to Dan's house to find Little Jordan.
He was busy playing with 2 other boys and a dead snake they had just killed.  I felt bad telling just Little Jordan we were going to go eat lunch so I invited all 3 boys over to our house.  They were eager to come so we set out on our journey across station.   Along the way we ran into 2 other boys.  The original 3 bragged that they were invited to my house for lunch.  Well, that made me feel bad for those 2 who got left out...so I invited them too.  I was now Mother Goose being followed by her 5 little goslings as we continued toward my house.  As we neared my house I turned to look back...and somehow I had picked up another little gosling and was up to 6.  Oh well, the more the merrier, right!?!
They all came in and sat very politely on the sofa...all 6 of them...on the sofa.  I put in Toy Story 3 and made some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  We had a great time eating our lunch and laughing at the movie.
Thank you, Lord, for blessing this random Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. This was so nice to read early this AM!

    The boys must be well behaved...how nice they sat on that couch.

    Just wondering...did the mothers or dads know where they were?

    Love you, Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete