Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Tuesday/Thursdays

Every Tuesday and Thursday (which are the days I don't teach at the high school) I get to watch the other teacher's little boy, Theron.  He's about 6 weeks older than Miles, and they have a great time playing together!  Last Thursday I took some pictures...most of them are blurry because getting them both to sit still is next to impossible!

I wanted to get a nice picture of them both sitting and looking at me.  Fail.

I get this look from Theron a lot.

I think they might be able to transfer thoughts by touching foreheads...

...either that or they just like head-butting each other??

Again, cute perfect picture fail..but I guess this is more "real-life".  It can be hectic having 2 one year-olds running around, but it has also been a blessing.  I've learned more about patience, I've learned to let go of some things (like my favorite mug), and I've become a better mother because of my crazy Tuesdays and Thursdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment