Saturday, October 31, 2015

Traveling Back to PNG

Our travels according to Miles:

First, we got on a "wittle wittle" plane.  
I met the pilot who was a very nice man...even though I was convinced the 
entire flight that he said "Arrgh!"  
(Pilot vs Pirate - very confusing!!)

Then we waited in an airport in Dallas for a very long time. 

I did a lot of this.  Please don't judge my parents. 

Then we got on a big big plane.  
We ate some food and went to sleep. 
 I was quite comfy curled up in my own seat between Mommy and Daddy.  
Graham got to sleep in his own neat little bed that folded down from the wall.

After I woke up I watched some movies on the airplane.  
My parents said sometimes "ya gotta do what ya gotta do 
when travelling with a toddler." 
 I'm not sure what that means...but I like it!

 We FINALLLLLY made it to Australia 
where we missed our original flight.  
But don't worry...God took really good care of us and we were able to get on an even better flight!  
Even though this picture makes me look a little cranky, 
I really was a very good boy for my Mommy and Daddy.  

On the last flight Mommy and Daddy thought about just letting me and Graham 
share a seat while they both took a nap. 
 I'm glad they didn't do that...Graham gets heavy after a while.  

After four airplanes rides, we made it to Papua New Guinea.  
There were a lot of people at our house and I was tired, 
so I cried a little...
but now I'm all better and I'm having fun getting to know everybody again!

Thank you for your prayers for our travels.  God answered them.  


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete