Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New Staff Houses Opening

Yesterday we celebrated the completion of 10 of the houses for our hospital nursing staff.  The houses are sweet and simple.  They have three small bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, an open living/dining area, and front and back porch.   


This is one of the rows of houses where they "cut the ribbon."

The men in the yellow vests are the project workers who built the houses. 
It was sweet to see how much pride they took in being a part of providing these houses for the hospital.

Jordan and Dr Andy Bennett

Just a boy rocking his crop top!  :)

Miles was woken up from his nap to attend the ceremony...so he was craaaaaaanky!!  But our little Graham cracker was his usual happy self!  

Also not pictured (because we can't all get out of the house that early), that morning Jordan was given the honor of killing one of the pigs they cooked for the party.  
**STOP reading now if you want to remember Jordan as a kind and gentle soul**

One hit...with a 2x4...between the eyes...the pig went down like a sack of potatoes.   OR so I've been told.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete