Saturday, May 7, 2016

Wapi

Do you ever have those days when you start to make dinner and realize that you have NO vegetables in your house to have with dinner (okay, okay....I mean the vegetables that you once had are now in a soupy, rotten goo at the bottom of your vegetable drawer in your fridge...and you're ignoring them because that's just something you can't deal with that day??), and you can't run out to the grocery store because it's 45 minutes away and just driving to the market means that you have to get a car and figure out what to do with your children and you're out of cash anyways so it wouldn't matter if you had a car and childcare??

On those days it's.....WAPI to the RESCUE!!!!

Wapi is a sweet old man, who is one of the few people in the highlands of Papua New Guinea to grow asparagus.  He comes door to door to sell us his asparagus and occasionally brings other various vegetables.  To my door....the vegetables are brought RIGHT. TO. MY. DOOR!!!

Thank you, Lord, for Wapi!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete